HOW DOES WAVE THERAPY AFFECT THE BODY?
Proprietary electrophysiological measurements indicate the acoustic pressure waves reach every cell and:
- Relax the body by resetting the autonomic nervous system
- Improve blood flow and circulation by raising nitric oxide levels and dilating or widening the blood vessels
- Enhance mitochondria – the powerhouses of the cell that create 90% of the energy in our bodies – for better cell health
- Strengthen the lymphatic system by removing fluid from tissues, thereby lowering inflammation and swelling
- Relax muscle tension, leading to decreased pain and improved recovery
Unlike some other health care modalities, these effects on the body occur in a comfortable, relaxed, group setting.
There is no need to disrobe or do anything other than sit within two to eight feet of the Wave Therapy device.
It is helpful to hydrate with water during and after the therapy sessions.